Do not put anything in your mouth 10-15 minutes prior to or following the dosage.
This includes food, drink, cigarettes, chewing gum, toothpaste etc. Please limit caffeine, nicotine, breath mints, toothpaste, and mouthwash. Limit breathing of strong smells, such as paint thinner, eucalyptus, cigarette smoke, raw garlic, onions and strong spices to one hour after taking a homeopathic.
- If dental drilling or trauma to mouth occurs, use only topically for 48 hours.
- Place drops under the tongue and hold for 10 seconds to allow for absorption.
- Keep homeopathic out of direct sunlight and x-ray.
- Homeopathics may generally be taken as the same time with other suggested homeopathic.
- Best if kept refrigerated after opening, however, homeopathic may be stored at room temperature, which makes them great for traveling.
- Please be certain to keep out of high temperatures (high heat) and out of direct sunlight.
CAUTION: Alcohol sensitivities – If a person is sensitive to alcohol, place dose in a glass (3 oz.) of warm (not hot) water. Allow one minute for the alcohol to evaporate.
By following these guidelines, you will give your remedies the greatest opportunity to succeed.
How quickly do homeopathic remedies work?
This depends on how chronic your illness is. If you had a chronic problem (e.g. an under-functioning thyroid) for a long time, it may take several months to regain good health. In chronic illnesses, relief typically begins anywhere from within a few days, to within three or four weeks. Acute problems, such as food poisoning, injuries or burns may be helped within a few hours. In acute illnesses, relief should appear within minutes to hours. It may take a while to get complete benefit depending on the health of the individual.
How long will I have to take my homeopathic remedy?
As long as the symptoms persist, the remedy should be taken providing that some changes are beginning to happen. Since everyone is different, the length of time a remedy is needed differs from person to person. Many people respond very well with only one dose of the correct medicine.
In acute conditions, the improvement can be very rapid. With chronic illnesses that have existed for many years, some people find complete relief within a year or two, others need treatment for years after that. No matter what the situation, the pace of the treatment ought to suit the needs of the life energy, however fast or slow that is.
Dangers of Homeopathic Utilization
1. Masking a major disorder: This may provoke a patient to not seek proper medical care. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention; always work with a doctor’s supervision for maximum safety.**
2. Alcohol sensitivities: If a person is sensitive to alcohol, place homeopathic dose in a glass along with a teaspoon of warm (not hot) water. Allow one minute for the alcohol to evaporate.**
3. Provings: A proving is a symptom caused by a homeopathic, and it is usually mild in appearance. If the homeopathic is terminated and symptoms abate in 24 hours, it could be a proving; if symptoms continue after 24 hours, then it is unlikely they were caused by the homeopathic. It is natural for modest symptoms to be exhibited during the healing and cleansing of the body. When symptoms grow in intensity or for prolonged length of time seek professional help.**
4. Allergies: The possibility of adverse reaction should be considered for patients with a history of allergy or sensitivity to any ingredient.
5. Persistent Pain or Condition: If pain or condition persists or worsens, it may be an indication that there is a more serious underlying condition. Seek further medical treatment if symptoms continue, worsen or recur for more than 7 days.
6. Pregnant or Lactating: As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Children under 12 Years of Age: Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age.